Monday, February 25, 2019

What I Am Choosing To Do.

   I'm at the point of this project where I really need too make my mind up. I've done extensive research on different types off genres, different types of film openings, and other foundation portfolios. After my research on genre, I've decided that I want to create an opening to a drama film,  rather than action. My main reasoning behind this is that for an action movie to look good, it's going to cost money. Blockbusters are expensive, and I feel with the resources I have, drama is a better fit.
   I had an idea for a movie a couple years ago that I feel I could adapt into a film opening. The story focuses on a group of friends, who innocently decide to go camping in the woods near their house. But then they get lost, and have to overcome many obstacles to make it home.
   The next step for me is to create a rough storyboard, then a small outline and maybe a script.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

  The final project can be viewed by clicking on the hyperlink below.    DROPS  (Youtube)    DROPS  (Google Drive)