I have finished the first rough cut of my film opening. So far, I believe that it is starting to come together how I envisioned it. I recorded audio in 2 ways, one using the internal T7i microphone, and also with an external TASCAM recording device. I am not sure which audio source I still want to use, because neither really sounds bad. One issue that I've encountered is that my opening is too long. Right now it's at 2 minutes and 24 seconds. So now, I'm going to be going through and speeding up the pacing to get the time down.
Thursday, March 28, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Project
The final project can be viewed by clicking on the hyperlink below. DROPS (Youtube) DROPS (Google Drive)
-
The final project can be viewed by clicking on the hyperlink below. DROPS (Youtube) DROPS (Google Drive)
-
After Thursday's peer Review session I decided that I want to make some changes to the visuals in my film. More specifically, I don...
-
I am writing this posting on Friday night, after I filmed the first and second scenes of my opening. Today's filming went well, besi...

No comments:
Post a Comment