Friday, March 22, 2019

Title Animation

   While my footage was importing into Adobe Premiere Pro, I decided to go onto Adobe Typekit, find a font that I thought would look good on screen, and then went into Adobe After Effects and animated a title. I began by creating a text layer with the text DROPS (this is my current title for the opening). I then created shapes from the text layer, which just masked my current text.


   Then I added trim paths to the shapes layer. I set the fill to none, and set the stroke to about 10 pixels. Then I went and added starting and ending keyframes for the start and end percentages. This made a good looking title, but I felt it should be moving more. So I went back to my keyframes that I made for my shape layer, then added new keyframes for scale and position. This created the illusion that the text was overcoming the audience.


   This was the final result of the sequence.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

  The final project can be viewed by clicking on the hyperlink below.    DROPS  (Youtube)    DROPS  (Google Drive)