Friday, March 1, 2019

Screen Writing

   Today I wrote a rough draft for my script. I included camera shots/movements, characters, dialogue, and actions. I decided to write a script because I want to have everything organized before I do my principal photography. I want to have this opening come out perfect in every aspect, from sound to lighting to acting. And for me to have this be perfect, it must be thoroughly planned. Also, the time of the day when I plan on filming (dusk), has a very limited scope. I mean that I don't have time to be messing around on set, I need to just get in and film before the sun goes down. Also, I chose to write a script so I can plan out what equipment I will need. For example,  during my tent scene, there is supposed to be very dramatic lighting coming from a central lantern in the middle of the tent. To get the shots that I want during this scene, I need to make sure I have the correct key and fill light positioning. So by writing a script, it will help me eventually make a shot list, and just be more organized in general.

"THE WOODS" script v1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

  The final project can be viewed by clicking on the hyperlink below.    DROPS  (Youtube)    DROPS  (Google Drive)